30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY TWENTY-THREE
DAY TWENTY-THREE: A letter to someone, anyone.
Dear He who shall not be named,
Not quite sure where to start. The reason why I’ve chosen you to write to, is simply because you’re only ever going to be a crush and I’m well aware of that. But otherwise I just think you’re cute. I probably would like you if I actually got to know you. Thing is, i’m scared.
I’ve liked you for awhile now and I haven’t been able to find the courage to tell you how I feel. And no, this isn’t me stepping up and telling you, you will never read this. You see, I don’t think you would ever like me. No, I’m not being dramatic or ridiculous. HAHA.
It kinda hurts to think that you won’t ever like me, but I have to understand that there is someone else out there that is better for you. I want whats best for you and if whats best isn’t me, then I understand and totally think that she’s out there somewhere. You are an amazing guy and you have so much to offer the world and I know that God has something special for you. I see all your potential and I love what I see.
I’d like to think that you’d read this. But I’m pretty sure you won’t, and I’m ok with that. I’m ok with you not knowing how I feel right now. So, yes, I like you. I like you a lot. And I wish I could have some strength to tell you this in person, but hey, I’m not a strong one.
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY TWENTY-ONE
DAY TWENTY-ONE: Turn on’s and off’s
- God fearing
- Who loves to eat
- Happy-go-lucky types of guy
- Can cook
- Can sing
- Can play any sports
- Kill joy types of guy
- Doesn’t know how to speak english.
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY TWENTY
DAY TWENTY: Concerts you have attended
- Honestly, I am not a concert person and I did not watch any of it too. HAHAHA. My life is boring!!
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY NINETEEN
DAY NINETEEN: A list of all the places you’ve lived at.
- Only my permanent residence so far. DANAO CITY, CEBU, PHILIPPINES!
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY EIGHTEEN
DAY EIGHTEEN: Name the tv show you have become addicted to
- I don’t really watch TV. So, I don’t have any addictions so far.
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY SEVENTEEN
DAY SEVENTEEN: What do you want to be when you get older?
- I got passed with one of the best Universities here in Cebu and I am soon to be a Psychology student on the next few days. And I wanted to proceed with Law. So, I wanted to be a lawyer. HAHA.
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY SIXTEEN
DAY SIXTEEN: If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaing time on earth?
- Spend with the people I love. And tell my crush, that i really like him and EAAAAAAT!
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY FIFTEEN
DAY FIFTEEN: A photo of someone you fancy at the moment.
SORRY I CAN’T POST A PIC OF HIM. I DONT HAVE MUCH CONFIDENCE TO GRAB HIS PICTURE AND POST IT ON MY TUMBLR.
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY FOURTEEN
DAY FOURTEEN: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes
1. Logan Lerman
- Who ain’t liken his aura? His angelic face? C’moooon, I know you do too!
2. Channing Tatum
- I got to love him on the movie She’s the Man. Plus his drama movie that is really cool and i watched it a gazillion times already. Yeaah, it’s The Vow. Who doesn’t fall in love with that hottie? HAHA
3. Liam Hemsworth
- Channing and Liam has similarities. It’s like they’re brothers. HAHAHA. I got a crush with him because he is so manly. The voice, the body, the height, urgghhh ALLLLLL!
- I fell for him on the movie, a walk to remember. Who doesn’t fall for a bad boy type? Hahaha. But, with a soft and kind heart.
5. James Marsden
- The eyes, the hair, the smile. C’moooon MAAAAARY ME :”>
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY THIRTEEN
DAY THIRTEEN: Three confessions of your choice.
- I got a crush with a girl once. And I think that’s not being a lesbo, it’s just that you admire her for being a good person.
- I cheat. Yeah, it’s normal. HAHA. I did it when the exams is really hard.
- I don’t know what to say NOW -.-
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY TWELVE
DAY TWELVE: Screen shot your desktop.
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY ELEVEN
DAY ELEVEN: What is your favorite quote?
“ Dream Big”
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY TEN
DAY TEN: If you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?
- I’ll prefer pizza and iced tea. HAHAHAHAH. Good luck for the future weight!
30 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY NINE
DAY NINE: Pet peeves
- Drivers who don’t use a turn signal.
- Noisy eaters.
- People walking around in ridiculous ‘fashionable’ shoes that are clearly hurting their feet.
- Made up car names that are not even real words.
- People who are mean to animals.
- People with bad table manners.
- When you genuinely ask someone what’s wrong (when there obviously is something wrong) and they respond half-heartedly, “hmmm? oh nothing…
- Celebrities claiming to be environmentalists.
- Dining with a picky eater (they can never order off the menu without customizing every aspect of the meal).
- Men on trains who insist on sitting with their legs spread wide like they got something there.
- Dirty keyboards.
- People who take forever to order food while I’m in line.
- Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen.
- People who don’t cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.
- Uncomfortable chairs.
- When something I’ve been into for a long time becomes popular.
- People who invite you out somewhere then cancel.
- Women who wear too much perfume.
- Sick people who cough near you.
- When you’re invited to a party (or any event) with people you have never met, and the host doesn’t introduce you to anyone.
- People who throw cigarette butts on the beach.
- Driving somewhere and having the sun in my eyes.
- Being the first one at any party.
- The “yes but” people.
- When you have an itch on the bottom of your foot and you can’t scratch it because you have shoes on.
- When your eating something and a person will just steal a little bit of it.
- People who don’t control their bratty children.
- Girls who wear way too much make up.
- When you first meet someone and can’t remember the person’s name by the end of the conversation.
- Men who ogle or whistle at women who walk down the street.
- Fake laughter.
- People who say, “Goddamnit” or “Jesus Christ” when they’re angry.
- Hypocrites (yeah, you know who your are)